Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org »
Captain Danielle Harangody’s Credentials:
- USCG 200 GRT/500 GT Master Near Coastal
- Commercial Assistance Towing Endorsement
- FCC Marine Radio Operators Permit
- Radar Observer Unlimited
- AEC Engineering Certificate
- Associates in Arts Degree
- PFI Certified Free Diver
- Nationality: US/Canadian
- Passport: US/Canadian
- Language: English
- Health: ENG 1, Excellent, No Tattoos - AEC Engineering Certificate
HD Maritime 10/18- Present
- Yacht maintenance, project management, and freelance deliveries for various yachts:
- 65’ HCB, 78’ Ferretti, 42’ Sabre, 67’ Ferretti, 65’ Beneteau, 45’ Fountaine Pajot, 68’ Lazzara, 48’ Riviera,
- East Coast, Florida Keys, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, Miami, Hudson River, Erie Canal, Great Lakes,
St. Lawrence River
- M/Y Cormorant 70’ Azimut 2/19- 6/19
- West Palm Beach/Fort Lauderdale. Extensive yard period/refit including shaft seal replacement, fiberglass deck replacement, fuel tank cleaning, and interior refit of the crew quarters.
- M/Y Indulge 78’ Ferretti 1/19- 4/19
- Delivery from Marathon, FL to Fort Lauderdale, FL. Various sea trials and haul out for sale survey.
- 2018 54’ Riviera Sport Yacht 3/18-6/18, 10/18-11/18
- Savannah, GA to Chicago, IL. Chicago, IL to Fort Myers, FL. Great Loop Route.
- Offloaded yacht from cargo ship and commissioned as a show boat for a brokerage.
- M/Y Carol Ann 82’ Horizon 12/20/17
- Fort Lauderdale, FL to Jupiter, FL
- New River under own power- no tugs, ICW, Atlantic Ocean
- M/Y My Lit 54’ Riviera Sport Yacht 5/17-6/17
- Delivery of brand new yacht from Philadelphia, PA to Cleveland, OH
- Offloaded yacht from cargo ship and commissioned for new owner
- Owner trip Baltimore, MD to Cape May, NJ
- M/Y Seawied 54’ Riviera Sport Yacht 4/16-5/16
- Delivery of brand new yacht from Stuart, FL to Rochester, NY
- Weekend owner trip in Annapolis, MD
- Majestic Princess Cruises 7/09-6/13
M/Y Majestic Princess & Majestic Princess II 82’ & 124’ Skipperliner
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Obtained 100 Ton License in Sept. 2012 and began captaining both yachts
- Shallow draft, twin-screw passenger vessels
- Commercial charter yacht for up to 150 passengers
- Managed a crew of 3-15 people.
- M/Y Avanti 100’ Hatteras First Officer 6/18-9/18
- Private/Charter yacht. Florida/New York. Temporary position.
- Newly purchased yacht. Set up vessel safety plan and outfitted the deck for new owner.
- Brief yard period, delivery to NY.
- M/Y Telli 108’ Ferretti Freelance Tender Captain/Deck Officer Jan. 2018
- Turks and Caicos, Bahamas, Florida
- Responsible for towing/operating 39’ Nor Tech. Acted as navigation pilot during shallow passages
- M/Y Dolce 112’ Westport First Officer 6/17- 11/17
- Private yacht FL/Bahamas/Turks and Caicos
- Responsible for exterior maintenance, safety equipment and water sports including brownie 3rd lung
- M/Y Ocean Club 120’ Sovereign First Officer 11/16-4/17
- Private/charter yacht FL/Dominican Republic/ USVI/BVI/St. Maarten
- In charge of deck department during thorough refit
- Responsible for towing/operating 32' Intrepid
- Heavy owner use with zero turnaround between trips
- Responsible for exterior maintenance, safety equipment and water sports
- M/Y Where’s Waldo 100’ Ocean Alexander First Officer 6/16-11/16
- Private/charter yacht. Florida.
- Responsible for all exterior maintenance and safety equipment and operation of 33’ Intrepid tender
- Extensive yard period to correct major warranty issues.
- S/Y Audrey II 102’ Jongert Ketch Delivery Mate 5/16
- Delivery from Antigua to Newport, RI via Bermuda
- M/Y Aspen Alternative 120’ Sovereign Freelance Second Officer 12/15-1/16
- Dive charter Fort Lauderdale, Florida Keys and the Dry Tortugas.
- In charge of towing/operating 32’ Intrepid
- M/Y Lettamelina 112’ Westport & 72’ Grand Banks First Officer 2/15- 12/15
- Private yacht New England/FL/Bahamas
- In charge of all water sports and operating 17' wide body AB RHIB, 28' Protector RHIB, 22' Albury
and Malibu wakeboard boat
- Responsible for exterior maintenance and safety equipment
- M/Y Tigers Eye 98’ Hargrave First Officer 10/14-1/15
- Private/ Charter yacht Florida/Bahamas
- Responsible for exterior maintenance, safety equipment, and water sports
- M/Y Carol Ann 82’ Horizon Solo Mate/Stew 4/13-11/14
- Private use FL/Bahamas
- Responsible for exterior and interior maintenance and assisted with engineering
References available upon request.
Return to Chicago Captains Page »