Windy City Yacht Brokerage, LLC
Chicago Boat and Yacht Sales
Jeffrey Pierce, CPYB
A classic old lady with only 748 hours on her MerCruiser 7.4L engines. This was the largest Sea Ray in its time. A large cabin with two staterooms and a head with a separate shower. There is a large cockpit with an icemaker and wetbar. This one will need some work.
Number of heads: 1Salon/Dinette
* L Shaped Sofa 7' X 3'
* Sofa Converts to a Berth
* Sliding Windows with Blinds
* Heat/AC Thermostat
* High/Low Table
* Storage Compartments Behind SofaMaster Stateroom (FWD)
The Master is very spacious and has the unique feature of a small vanity with sink in the room--see photo. There is a lot of storage space all around this room.
* Large size Berth
* 4 Oval Portals-do not open
* Opening Hatch 12' X 12"
* Mirrored Headboard with 2 Reading Lights
* Heat/AC Thermostat
* Mirrored Hanging Locker to Stbd-see photo
* Storage Drawers under BerthSide Stateroom
This second Stateroom has quite a few unique features. The over/under bunks can be converted to a salon sofa. There is a hard sliding door for privacy, that also opens almost all the way to make this part of the Salon. In addition there is a sliding wall section(window size) that opens to the Galley. This can be closed for total privacy in the Stateroom.
* Opening Hatch 12" X 12"
* Side Windows with Shades
* Hanging Locker
* Multiple Storage Compartments
* Heat/AC Vent
* Overhead LightingGalley
The Galley is to Stbd and AFT. This is a quite large and open Galley. The Refrigerator/Freezer was not working and has been removed. The new one is on order.
* Cooktop--3 Burner by Princess with cover
* Sharp Microwave
* Black and Decker Coffee Maker
* Stainless Double Sink
* Breakfast Bar with 2 Stools
* Side Windows with BlindsHead
The Head is to Port just AFT of the Master Stateroom. The shower is a separate compartment with a built in seat. There is a bi-fold door.
* VacuFlush Toilet
* Stainless Sink
* Opening Hatch
* Exhaust Fan
* Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
* Storage Under the SinkCockpit
* Large Cockpit with Starboard Transom Door
* Boarding Ladders on each Side
* Wet Bar
* Ice Maker (U-Line)
* Hot and Cold Transom ShowerHelm
* Double Wide Helm Seating
* Title Stainless Wheel
* Autopilot--Ray 650
* VHF Radio--Standard Horizon
* Rayline Remote Control for Spotlight
* Ritchie Power Damp Compass 4.5"
* Bennett Trim Tab Controls
* Windlass Remote Control
* Data Marine DART 2490
* Sea Ray Systems MonitorDeck & Hull
* Radar Arch
* Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
* Bow Pulpit
* Dual Fender Holders on each Bow Rail
* Trim Tabs
* 2 Windshield Wipers
* Remote Control Spotlight (Ray-Line)
* Ships BellMechanical/Engine Room
The Engine Room is accessed thru floor panels in the Cockpit.
* Westerbeke Generator
* Hot Water Heater
* 3 Bilge Pumps
* 2 Blowers
* Fuel shut-off valves
* 2 AC Compressors
* Central VACElectrical
* Quicksilver Generator 7.5KW
* 4 Batteries (Group 27)
* Battery Charger (Professional Mariner)
* Battery Parallel Switch (Emergency Start)
* Battery Switches
* Two 30amp shore power cordsManufacturer Provided Description
The 390 Express Cruiser turned out to be one of the most popular boats ever built by Sea Ray. First of the big production express boats when she came out in 1984, her sleek lines and European styling—tame by today’s design standards—made a lasting impression on the mid-1980s sport-boat market. Below, her expansive two-stateroom interior is arranged with a queen berth forward and a combined galley-and-breakfast bar facing the curved settee in the salon. The guest stateroom is unique: it’s separated from the salon by a retractable mirrored bulkhead. Slide it away, convert the bunk berths into a sofa, and the area actually becomes a part of the main cabin. The 390’s interior was updated twice over the years, changing from the original wood grain mica to teak in 1986, and to a white-mica/teak-trim decor in 1988. Topside, the single-level cockpit is huge with seating for as many as eight passengers. Twin 340hp inboard MerCruisers cruise the 390 Express Cruiser at 17–18 knots (mid-to-high 20s top).Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.