Windy City Yacht Brokerage, LLC
Chicago Boat and Yacht Sales
Jeffrey Pierce, CPYB
Louis A. Muno (Lou)
- U.S.C.G. Licensed Captain 1600 Tons Oceans, Inland, Great Lakes
- Master Aux. Sail Vessels 100 Tons Oceans and Mate Aux. Sail Vessels 150 Tons
- Second Mate - Oceans Unlimited (with STCW incl'g OICNW, BRM, ARPA, GMDSS
- Master of Towing - Oceans/NC And Master of Towing - Great Lakes/Inland
- American Sailing Assn Instructor: Basic Keelboat, Coastal Cruising & Navigation, Bareboat Chartering
Email: email@example.com »
U.S. Merchant Marine Academy (Deck)
(First in class in practical nautical science subjects, and in boat handling)
Received Unlimited Third Mate’s License - Oceans
Qualifications and Summary:
See Licenses and Certificates above.
I’ve spent much time in the computer business.
I graduated from the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy.
I have worked as captain on private yachts, captained various excursion boats and charter boats,
and worked as mate on ocean-going ships and workboats.
I have worked as AB and Bosun on ships.
I have done delivery work.
Looking for permanent or temporary work as captain or first officer or mate on private yachts (power or sail),
excursion boats, charter boats, work boats, or ships. Or doing deliveries on or between Great Lakes, All Coasts,
Caribbean, Mediterranean, anywhere. Able to travel on short notice.
Marine Employment History:
- 2015 Captain Tug Rochelle Kay for Ryba Marine Construction in L. Huron
- 2015 2nd Captain Tug Bayou Bull for Misener/Orion Marine Group in GOM and the Caribbean
- 2014 Mate Tug Polar Wind for Northland Services/Lynden in Alaska & Aleutians
- 2014 2nd Mate/Instructor T/S Empire State for SUNY in Atlantic & N.Sea
- 2014 Mate Tug Chamorro of Seabridge in W. Pacific
- 2013 Mate Tug Ann-Marie of Luedtke in the Great Lakes
- 2013 2nd Mate Research Vessel Reuben Lasker for NOAA / ABCD Marine ? Atlantic & Bahamas
- 2012 2nd Mate Research vessel Ocean Starr for Stabbert Maritime - Pacific
- 2012 2nd Officer USNS Flint MSC supply ship in Persian Gulf
- 2011 Mate Tug Nickelena of Basic Marine Shipyard in the Great Lakes
- 2011 Director of Basic Sailing ?Culver (IN) Academy Summer Naval School
- 2010 2nd Officer EPA research and monitoring vessel Lake Guardian on the Great Lakes
- 2009,10,11 2nd Officer hospital ship Africa Mercy in Africa
- 2008-2009 1st Mate Grand Victoria casino boat in Elgin, IL
- 2008 2nd Officer CruiseWest passenger vessel in Mexico
- 2007 2nd Officer U. of Hawaii research vessel
- 2008 Captain on 118’ schooner Halie&Matthew for Eastport (ME) Schooners
- 2007 Captain on Nina II (double-size replica) for Columbus Foundation - BVI
- 2007 Chief Mate on Delivery of 255’ ferry to Wood’s Hole for V.T.Halter shipyard
- 2006 2nd Mate 213’ Survey Vessel “Moana Wave” for Stabbert Maritime - GOM
- 2005-2006 Captain “Minneapolis Queen” 95’ 150 passenger excursion/charter boat for Paradise Cruises/SkipperLiner - Minneapolis
- 2005 AB/Bosun/Wheelsman - Gt Lakes freighter “Maumee” - Grand River Navigation
- 2004-2005 AB - Gt.Lakes freighters Fred Norton - Oglebay Norton Co. & S.J.Cort - ISG Co.
- 2004 AB - small passenger vessel “Grande Mariner” - ACCL
- 2003-2004 Captain various 50 passenger excursion boats for Shoreline Marine - Chicago
- 2003-2004 Captain “Gold Coast Lady” 150 pass’r excursion boat, for Luxury Yachts - Chicago
- 1990- Captain private “Tartan” 37 ft sail yacht Passages - Chicago
Third Mate on various ocean-going passenger and cargo ships
Seamanship, Navigation, GPS, Celestial, Radar, Boat/Ship Handling, Sailing, Firefighting, CPR, First Aid, VHS, SSB, Bookkeeping, Etc.
Hobbies and Interests
Boating, Sailing, Tennis, Biking, Skiing, Wind Surfing, Kayaking
Jeff Leptich - _V.P. Manufacturing,
Arlington Hts, IL 847-590-5885
Lee Canfield - Ind. Insurance Agent,
Dave Hikes - Retired Marine Engineer,
James Shinners - V.P. Vessel Operations (Ret.),
Short Hills, NJ 973-376-1971
Return to Chicago Captains Page »
Windy City Yacht Brokerage, LLC Chicago Boat and Yacht Sales
At Goose Island Boatyard 934 N. North Branch St. Chicago, IL 60642
Jeffrey Pierce, CPYB
Tel 312-440-9500 Fax 312-276-4560 Cell 630-240-0409
Copyright © 2005-2017
© Sigris Systems Web Sites Done Right! →