Manufacturer Provided Description
Powerboat Magazine awarded the flagship Chaparral 285 SSi the Boat of the Year trophy for 2000. Engineered with a 22-degree Extended V-Plane running surface, the 285 is bold enough for big water, yet tame enough for weekends on the river. The cockpit features high-performance throttle controls, a double-wide adjustable helm seat, an entertainment center - galley, and wrap-around seating aft. A sizable in-floor ski locker is an extra not usually found on a cuddy cabin sport boat of this size. The cabin has a dark-tone burl wood finish, Gibraltar countertops in the galley, and a fiberglass head with vacuum flush.Cockpit
The cockpit is the highlight of this boat. Lots of seating and a wet bar for entertaining. She has a great sound system.
* U Shaped seating to Stbd.
* Wet Bar
Sink with Faucet
Ice Bin with Drain
* 4 JL Audio Speakers and Woofer
* Newer Cockpit Carpeting
* Large Floor Storage for Skis, Fenders, etc.--
* Cockpit Floor Opens Electrically for Engine Access
* Double Helm Seat with Bolsters for each
* Companion Seating to PortCabin
The Cabin has the Head to Stbd. and the Galley to Port. FWD is the Berth that converts to a dining area with a table.
* Two Oval Opening Portals with Screens to Port
* One Oval Opening Portal with Screen to Stbd.
* Opening Hatch FWD
* Mirrored HeadboardHead
The Head is to Stbd upon descending the stairs.
* Integrated Sink with Faucet
* Eco Vac Toilet
* Do Not Flush Indicator when tank is full
* Door has a Full Length Mirror on inside
* Oval Opening Portal with ScreenGalley
* Samsung Microwave
* Counter Space
* CabinetsDeck And Hull
* Cockpit Cover
* Twin Bimini Tops
* Full Camper Canvas
* Swim Platform
* Walk Thru Windshield
* One Windshield Wiper
* Trim Tabs